1. Go to business.google.com/add
2. Enter the name and address of your business, then select it from the search results.
3. Click Continue. You’ll see a message indicating that someone else verified the listing. Otherwise, you can claim and verify the listing yourself.
4. Click Request access and fill out the form.
5. Click Submit. The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and has 7 days to respond.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after 7 days. Request to speak with a specialist at Google and let them know you’ve requested ownership.
You can contact Google via this link:
What you don’t know really can hurt you and your business. Find out now with a simple, but thorough online scan of your business online directory listings, online reviews, and website schema.
Get your Free online scan here: https://www.optimizelocation.com/partner/acceleratemarketing/diagnostic.html
Get your Free reputation grader report here: http://acceleratemarketing.repgrader.com/OTI4OQ==
Message us on Facebook: http://www.m.me/acceleratemarketing
or send us a text message at: 619-304-5155
Accelerate Marketing, Inc
7580 Fay Ave #204-1, La Jolla, CA 92037