Hello everyone, this is Kevin with Ballen Brands and today I’m going to show you how to create a Google Analytics account.
Video, Transcript, Related: https://loriballen.com/google-analytics-account/
Google Analytics is a widely used web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic, including the number of visitors, the pages visited, time spent on the website, geographic location of visitors, and much more.
To begin, visit http://www.google.com/analytics/ and sign in using your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, create a new one and verify it using an existing email address.
After signing in to Google Analytics, click the Sign Up button and complete the sign up form.
1. Under “What would you like to track?”, choose Website.
2. Enter a name for your Google Analytics account.
3. Set up your first property. If you have multiple websites, each website is considered a separate property. You can add a large number of properties to a single Google Analytics account, so you don’t need to create separate accounts for each website.
4. When entering your website URL, be sure to enter it in the same format as your primary domain. For example, if your website has an SSL certificate installed, choose the https protocol from the dropdown menu. If your website’s primary domain does not include the www, then omit this when typing the URL here.
5. Choose an Industry Category and a Reporting Time Zone.
6. Read through the Data Sharing Settings and choose the settings you’re most comfortable with.
7. When finished, click “Get Tracking ID”, review the Terms of Service agreement, and click “I Accept”.
The next page will display your Global Site Tag. This piece of code should be added to the head element of your website template so that it appears on every page of the site that you wish to track.
If you have a BREW website from Ballen Brands, you can add the code to your website by going to BREW, Head / Footer Scripts. Paste the code into the Head Scripts box and save the changes.
Other WordPress themes may also have a place for you to add this code. Check your theme’s documentation for more information. As an alternative, you can use a plugin such as Header and Footer Scripts, or if you’re familiar with WordPress development you can use the wp_head() hook.
After the code has been placed on your website, refresh the tracking code page in Google Analytics and click the “Send test traffic” button to verify that the code is working.
For more great videos and tutorials, please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Give this video a thumbs up if you found it helpful, and we’ll see you next time.
👉🏻 https://loriballen.com – Lori Ballen shares online marketing tips that have led her to build and even sell several successful businesses through internet lead generation and team systems.
🖥 Get Lori Ballen’s Rank Like a Boss Training System: RankLikeaBoss.com
✅ Learn more about Lori Ballen’s Marketing Company: https://ballenbrands.com | 702-917-0755
🏠 Send a Real Estate Referral to Lori Ballen Team in Las Vegas https://ballenvegas.com | 702-604-7739
Disclosure: The following are affiliate links. I use these products in my marketing, not just promote them. When you use these links my companies benefit.
⭐️ Get IDX Broker and Save the Sign Up Fee: http://bit.ly/ALIDXBroker
💡 Try SEMRush for tracking and monitoring your website rankings and do self-website audits: http://bit.ly/ALSemRush
⚙️ Checkout Infusionsoft: http://bit.ly/ALInfusionsoft (Call or text 702.917.0755 to inquire about the Ballen Brands real estate edition with Auto Pilot ISA
🏡 Real Estate Agents can use this link to try Listings To Leads, real estate listing marketing tool: http://bit.ly/ALListings2Leads