in this video I show a quick case study of what real renovations of nj is doing online, and how it is bringing them 2-3 leads per week.
* Join The List: http://www.martinholsinger.com
* Subscribe to YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MartinDaleMarketing
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/martinholsinger/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/martindale2u
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/martindaletraining/
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MartinDaleHolsinger/about/
* Website: http://www.martinholsinger.com
* About: http://www.martinholsinger.com/about/
* Author: http://www.martinholsinger.com/author/
* Speaking: http://www.martinholsinger.com/speaker/
Don’t laugh or scoff at the idea of building your online presence and getting good quality leads for your renovation or remodeling, or even home building business. Let’s take a look. Let me show you. Come on in and let’s take a look at this company right here. This is no client of mine, we’ve never met. I just struck up a conversation with them last evening with them on Instagram. I want to show you some things that I really like that they’re doing. This is his Instagram channel. 30,000 followers, that’s all cool. I want you to notice he is targeting local people. He’s telling them what he does. This is what he’s good at. On the mobile version these little areas point right down to his website and it’s Real Renovations of NJ.
In his posts he’s targeting his ideal customer. He’s showing his future client what kind of work they do and he’s just obviously having a lot of fun at it. Now, let’s go to the website. There’s a lot of things going on here that’s done right. First of all, it’s mobile responsive. The first thing someone sees when they land here is click here for a free quote. If you were on Instagram and you saw this channel and you came here you could click here for a free quote. That is wonderful, that’s a great thing to do. I went to his Facebook page. Check this out. First of all, it’s verified, which is very important, that you verify your local Facebook page. Look at this, he’s got 65 reviews. That also is very important for online marketing.
His Houzz account is optimized and set up well. He’s just got a good solid online presence and he told me he’s getting two to three leads per week. It does work. Building your online presence with all those different channels coming together into one seamless story flow, works. You need to have an end goal in mind, have a target audience in mind, and then you’ve got to put in the work. You have to know what you’re doing and do it on purpose. Eventually the leads will start to come in. Go give Real Renovations a follow and watch what they’re doing, and then implement the same thing in your business.